Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Established act seeks experienced guitarist.

• 02-03-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm looking for a lead guitarist to fill in for two gigs coming up on Sat 13th and Tues 16th March.

Act in question is releasing an album in the coming months and currently touring lead single.
    The single has been playlisted on national radio and act is receiving a lot of media coverage.

There will be a small fee offered for these gigs along with expenses and potential for more gigs in the future.

We are looking for an experienced guitarist with a good harmony voice.

Guitarist with preferred influences ranging from Ryan Adams - Alabama 3 - CCR - Roy Orbison - Arcade Fire.

Needs to be free for rehearsals on Monday and tuesday (8th/9th)

If interested please e-mail: info@sianrecords.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

It would be great if you could put down where the rehearsals are going to be and where the gigs are going to be to save people from having to ask you.

Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dyoc

Hi, I'm experienced. Played in stockholm and budapest last year. but was with a competition. I've been playing for 8 or so years. Where would the practice and gigs be?

If you're interested then send me a PM

Advertisement