Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell me your snowboard!

Options
  • 02-03-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Alright guys its getting to the end of the season. Maybe you've done your last trip. I'm heading to Val Thorens 13th March and wouldn't mind having a new board for the trip. I'm looking for a 155-157 higher end board. Maybe a libtech skate banana 08/09 or even the new one if you bought it and didnt like it! Anything with MTX and BTX or their equivalents I'll consider. Shout if you fancy getting some cash in for the summer before replacing your toy for next season...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Ill never give up my banana :) , the 08/09 model seems to be pretty hard to come by these days, seen a lot of posts on other forums with people looking for them. Good luck on your hunt, best board ever imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭DM1983

Managed to pick one up! 250. Well happy to pay that. Cant wait to try it out now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

pics or it didn't happen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭DM1983

Last years not this years but its in great nick and from what I can tell, basically the same board?

Advertisement