Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Open Satellite on March 12 in Nenagh

Options
  • 02-03-2010 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

There will be a Sit and Go in Dowlinz Bar, Nenagh on March 12 at 7.30pm, for a ticket for the Paddy Power Irish Open. Entry is €180 + €20.

This sunday, March 7, is our last sunday of satellites for entry to March 12 Sit and Go. These will start at 5pm in Dowlinz Bar and entry is €30.

For further details call Paul on 086 2115858.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mr hansen

is that paul cooney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭theacher

Jack Cass wrote: »
    There will be a Sit and Go in Dowlinz Bar, Nenagh on March 12 at 7.30pm, for a ticket for the Paddy Power Irish Open. Entry is €180 + €20.

This sunday, March 7, is our last sunday of satellites for entry to March 12 Sit and Go. These will start at 5pm in Dowlinz Bar and entry is €30.

do you expect many numbers or would i be ok just to show on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 zeton

why clash with celtic game in cahir.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

theacher wrote: »
    do you expect many numbers or would i be ok just to show on the day.
    Just show up on the day. 14 qualified through sats already, with another sat on this Sunday. There might be another 30€ sat on in Roscrea in the next week. 18 runners needed to cover IO ticket.

zeton wrote: »
    why clash with celtic game in cahir.
    no thanks.not cahir too far nenagh is closer and sounds like a light hearted bit of craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 zeton

would really like to be there.but think i will go to cahir. :mad:

zeton wrote: »
    would really like to be there.but think i will go to cahir. :mad:[/QUOT
    wouldn't it be a dream to be in two places zeton;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭trois bambino

sounds like a good game what street is dowlinz bar on for my sat'nav?

sounds like a good game what street is dowlinz bar on for my sat'nav?
    On Kenyon St. Only 100 yards from railway station. Long way to come from Newry for a game of poker. Better watch out for patrol cars as we're only 20 miles from cop factory in Templemore.

yes ok point taken. I actually have to be in templemore on the monday morning so its closer game than limerick.isnt kenyon street on the same road as thurles?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jack Cass

Yes it is. It before the bridge as you are leaving Nenagh travelling to Thurles.:)

perfect. thanks a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 isildur

Do u really expect me to go to this game and get abused I think u know what I mean jack asshole I think ill head to cpt game in cahir thank u very much. At least they would guarantee the money cheers

isildur wrote: »
    Do u really expect me to go to this game and get abused I think u know what I mean jack asshole I think ill head to cpt game in cahir thank u very much. At least they would guarantee the money cheers
    now now play nice. sounds like someone lost their chips,theres always the cash tables in cahir though:D:D:D:D

A feeder satellite for this game will be held tonight Wednesday in Loughnanes bar Roscrea. It's 25+5 F/O and it starts at 8.30pm. Winner will get entry to Friday nights super satellite worth 200€, with the runner up getting the remaining cash.

Advertisement