Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat exams

Options
  • 01-03-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Just wondering if anyone could tell me about January reapeats? Where do i get a repeat form and when do they have to be paid for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Think the repeat forms are being sent out in June, well that's when I'm getting mine for my deferred repeat exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Snozzy

So they dont have to be paid for untill June either?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Snozzy wrote: »
    So they dont have to be paid for untill June either?

Haven't a dickie bird, all that was on my letter from the college was my exam deferral was granted and I'll be getting a repeat form in June, only in 1st year myself so maybe whos already had to repeat an exam in past years will shead some light.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

You get a repeat form in the post. You could also go to the Registrars office and grab one if you are worried :)

And they have to be paid by a certain date but lots of people pay them late and it doesn't really matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Teferi wrote: »
    And they have to be paid by a certain date but lots of people pay them late and it doesn't really matter.

That's IT Tallaght for you! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement