Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADM: Art, Design And Mixed Media

Options
  • 01-03-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Ok, I've applied for this course, and I have my interview date, but I'm struggling with my portfolio. I'm no longer in school, I'm an adult applying for this course, and I was just wondering for any ideas for subject matter. If you've applied before and know what they are looking for it would bea great help to me.
    Thank you very much for your input and suggestions.

sheep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marknine

I did ADM last year and loved every minute of it. I think the main thing is to bring any work you have done. Make sure it is honest work as the tutors have a very keen eye. If you have any sketches and paintings (no matter how bad they may seem) bring them. The most important thing about ADM is pulling your sleaves up and getting stuck in and you will learn so much.

Advertisement