Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this song I heard last night on Phantom

Options
  • 01-03-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Was listening to Phantom last night and about 12:30 or 1 a song came on. I think the lyrics towards the end were "We've loved we've lost but this time it's different" over and over a few times. A girl and a boy singing. Can't find it using google, anyone know what I'm on about? There was actually another deadly song a few tracks later but can't remember any of the lyrics. Would Phantom send me their play list does anyone think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭ludwit

I can hear it in my head but I can't remember who it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

I think that show at that time is called phantom sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Going by the lyrics you gave I think its "Words" by Ham Sandwich

There is a version or two on youtube I think, check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭budgemook

pistonsvox wrote: »
    I think that show at that time is called phantom sessions
    Does that be one band or a mix?
    foundry wrote: »
    Going by the lyrics you gave I think its "Words" by Ham Sandwich

There is a version or two on youtube I think, check it out.
    That's them alright. Being hearing loads about them the last 2 years, they're from near where i am. Even played in a pub i was in a couple of times but i never went out the back to look at them, took no interest. ha.

Class song anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

budgemook wrote: »
    Does that be one band or a mix?

That's them alright. Being hearing loads about them the last 2 years, they're from near where i am. Even played in a pub i was in a couple of times but i never went out the back to look at them, took no interest. ha.

Class song anyways.

Yeah they've been getting a few mentions alright, they're worth keeping an eye on i reckon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement