Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recover a deposit for a flat

Options
  • 01-03-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hi there,

seeking advice again! i m struggling to recover a deposit i gave to a renting company.

basicaly i rent a flat and figure out that we were not able to live together with the other occupant of the flat.

the sales rep from agency said you can move anytime...and now telling me i can t get the deposit back! but that the tricky part of the story. the previous occupant i have replaced has left back to her country and when she knew i was living the flat she decided to come back.

she was living in the flat during my last days.

i feel like the commercial rep did all it takes to get my cash, i had to pay that deposit only by cash and now can t have it back.

I garanty that this sales rep said to me even in a contract u can leave any time...

Do you people think that i can get this deposit back?

regards to all

Comments

Advertisement