Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investment Club Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2010 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, I'm enquiring whether there are any clubs for investments for people to meet up and discuss, or pool funds? Im relatively new to investing but have a finance degree and would like to discuss opportunities with other if anyone interested in meeting up on a weekly or monthly basis, or if there is already a group?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kenobiwan

did you ever get a response to your question here?i was looking for something similar but this is the 'newest' thread i found.......which i guess answers my question really!!:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ad83

Daver2009 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm enquiring whether there are any clubs for investments for people to meet up and discuss, or pool funds? Im relatively new to investing but have a finance degree and would like to discuss opportunities with other if anyone interested in meeting up on a weekly or monthly basis, or if there is already a group?

Have a look at ticn.com

I looked at this some years ago. Certainly an opportunity to meet and discuss inv3stment ideas with like minded people in a the format you are looking at

Whatever way you go i would be very interested to hear how you get on

Many thanks,
    AD

Edit: response aimed moreso at yourself kenobi. Just saw this was posted 3 years ago.Grateful if you can let us know hiw you get on

Advertisement