Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues guitarist available looking for band in Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,
    I'm a 28 year old blues guitar player from Sligo but living in Dublin with plenty of experience playing gigs around Dublin.Took a year out and am looking to get back playing music and gigging around Dublin and surrounding areas.
    Heres some recordings I made last year with my last band The Blues Hounds
    http://www.myspace.com/theblueshoundseire
    (Thats me playing lead/rhythm
    guitar and Vocals). My main influences are Rory Gallagher,Jimi Hendrix,Cream,Led Zeppelin etc but also like the older stuff from Muddy Waters,Wille Dixon. I've also been learning blues harmonica for the past 3 years.
    If your looking for a guitar player with plenty of enthusiasm & commitment then give me shout and we'll meet up for a chat/jam!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

Hey man Im 23 live in north county dublin i play guitar 2 big into cream zep rory an muddy lookin t throw a band togeter have a mate that plays drums might be interested let us kno how yr fixed cheers

Advertisement