Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies bicycle

Options
  • 28-02-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Ladies second-hand bicycle wanted for 5 9" female.Doesn't need to be a top range bicycle-just for keeping fit!Preferably in the Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow area.Thanks!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I have a Unused Saracen Mantra MTB, its got disc brakes and plenty of gears, a Excellent starter MTB.

Bear in mind its a MTB and it does have 26x2.1 tyres(quite chunky) so if your planning on using it purely on the road it probably wouldnt be the best choice.

For using in parks etc, it would be a goiod choice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niamh_sull

That sounds great.How much are you selling the bike for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

niamh_sull wrote: »
    That sounds great.How much are you selling the bike for?

I was hoping to get around the €250 mark, but I am open to offers , these usually retail around €400.

I'll get Pictures up soon, I just have not gotten round to re-assembling it (I had to take it apart as with 6 built bikes around the house it would get scraped) so, it was sitting in my attic for a few months.

Dont worry if you are interested you can take it for a spin, I put bikes together all day long so it will be built to a pro standard.

The basic spec a 7005 Aluminium Frame.
    100mm front Suspension Fork
    24 speed Shimano Altus Gears with rapidfire shifters
    Tektro IO Disc Brakes
    Sealed Bottom Bracket with SR Suntour cranks

Advertisement