Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get Bachelors Walk?

Options
  • 28-02-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea where i can get Bachelors Walk on DVD.... I have tried online and cant find it anywhere.

Any ideas?

Did it get distributed on DVD at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Daver2009

The 1st series was released but the next two were not, i believe series one can be downloaded from some sites as this is where i saw it. Its a pity it wasn't released as its great!! Gotta love barry, maybe we could start a petition to get it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I had a good search for it, and it seemed like it used to be sold from the RTE site but it's not any more. Also used to be sold on cdwow.ie at one stage but not anymore. It seems to be "out of print" at this stage. I think you're only chance at this stage is to put a request on one of the sites like buyandsell or adverts.ie, and try and get it from somebody who has it at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Yeah will have to try something anyways. Really good show. Recently bought pure mule and watching it again as i write this. class stuff, another great Irish one.

Advertisement