Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polka Dot Raincoat

Options
  • 27-02-2010 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Where can I buy a polka dot rainmack in Dublin or does anybody have one they are willing to sell?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glowglitter

i seen a polka dot jacket in newlook if thats any good to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭katie99

do you know what colour it was and what material it was made from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glowglitter

its on the newlook site "spotted belted mac " i dont know how to get a llink

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

There are nice black & white ones in Dunnes too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

its on the newlook site "spotted belted mac " i dont know how to get a llink
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/1798703/179870309/ProductDetails.aspx That's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Tesco are doing one as well at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

And Pennys! Just saw them today, kind of a short cream mac with a black spot, double breasted with a small gold button, and a nearly waxed type of material if that makes sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yeah, Penney's have different coloured one's too. I bought a polka dot mac in Topshop a few weeks ago and I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Think I saw polka dot raincoats in Avoca on Suffolk St, Dublin.

Thank you all for responding to my query. I looked at some of the websites and while the coats look splendid I am not sure how waterproof they are.
    I am really looking for a pvc proofed coat like what was on offer last summer for festivals.
    Has anybody seen them?
    katie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Per Una in Marks and Spencers have a green and white one. It is pvc if I remember correctly.

Did anybody watch the programme on RTE one last night about the 6 teen girls who head off to Donegal to sort themselves out under the supervision of a psychologist and others?
    Well one of the girls in the programme was wearing a lovely polka dot pvc rainmack.
    I am looking for that coat or similar.
    Has anyone seen them and where?
    They are Pvc and wear available last summer for the outdoor festivals.
    Thanks,
    katie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Threads merged, duplicate thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Outdoorsy9

Hi,

I have the raincoat you are looking for!!!
    I love it and wear it rain or shine. It's gorgeous.
    I bought it last Spring in Heatons, Blanchardstown.
    Theyhad the coats in purple too and I bought one of each.
    I get plenty of nice comments about them when I wear them.

Don't really know where you will find a similar coat, but you could try the usual places like Dunnes and Penneys. Alternatively, stick an ad in here looking for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 phil0

Hi kate

i no it's been a while since you posted your message.
    But the rain coats a back in heatons, there black with pink and white dots they also have pink 1 to. there water proof pvc, i got 1 today so if you still want 1 and can't find 1 let me no. you can have mine. it's not worn yet and i cab get another 1. it's large. just letting you no.

Advertisement