Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Toronto - I have an apt April-June

Options
  • 27-02-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have just finished a year working in Toronto, Canada and am going back to Ireland at the end of March. I have a 2bed apartment with furniture (which is uncommon renting here) and want to know if anyone coming from Ireland wants it before I give it up. The apartment is in a really great downtown location and on the subway line. The great thing is that you only have to commit to it for 3 months and you can keep the furnature. This is ideal if you are going on the year work/travel programme. Rent is $1275 which is about 890euro.

The ad is on craigslist here - http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/apa/1611080315.html

PM me if interested.

Advertisement