Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Authentic replica MLB jerseys now available in Ireland!

Options
  • 27-02-2010 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all,

Just to let you know I am setting up a business which primarily will be importing MLB replica jerseys into Ireland. This is a growing niche which is not being well served by any of the major retailers. I intend to begin selling jerseys initially on eBay leading to the development of an e-commerce site which will sell all types of baseball apparel to the UK and Irish markets.

These jerseys are 100% authentic with accompanying tags purchased directly from Majestic and imported from the US.

To celebrate the announcement of this new enterprise, I am offering a special price of €40 (RRP €50) to boards.ie users. Please contact me to place your orders, referencing boards.ie to claim to claim your discount, per the details below. I will do my best to meet any requests for other apparel (spring training jerseys, jackets etc).

Email: americansportsstore@gmail.com
    Tel: 087-7943217

Advertisement