Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting frequently asked questions (and their answers)

Options
  • 27-02-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Inspired by this question:
    stapeler wrote: »
    Peasant, Would a Ferry sticky be of interest to this forum?

Yes, a ferry sticky would be of interest, so would be a VRT sticky, an insurance sticky, a campsites in France sticky and many others.

Due to the nature of this board however, too many stickies are untidy and block up the front page and we need a neater solution.

An attempt was made here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055658576 but this certainly could be improved upon. As it stands this forum now has over 1100 threads and 8000 posts ...sifting through all of those is a lot of work and I will need your help.

I would suggest that we as a forum compile our own collection of important threads and pieces of info.

To that end I would like to ask all of you to post important, general information here (or a link to the post where you posted it before) and I will then avail of one of those many rainy weekends and sort it all into categories and make one FAQ sticky for all of it.

Comments

Advertisement