Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New ferry service Cork to Swansea

Options
  • 27-02-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

For anyone in the south of the country this new ferry service from Cork to Swansea might be of interest. Starts in March 2010. www.fastnetline.com

Peasant, Would a Ferry sticky be of interest to this forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

It doesn't seem to be a great start for the company so far seeing as the have already cancelled some sailings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

cork45 wrote: »
    It doesn't seem to be a great start for the company so far seeing as the have already cancelled some sailings.

Be positive :), we all have to start somewhere. Complements to anybody that starts an operation like this in the current climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

Stapeler,

I fully agree.
    Also, it is good news that another Ferry Company might come in to the market and compete with the "big two" .
    Their fare structures have always been very similar if you ask me.
    It would be good for another company ti come in and shake things up a bit.

Unfit

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

The sailing was postponed due to a small number of technical difficulties in completing the refit works in Swansea, such as waiting on the delivery of scuppers for the car deck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rozi

any advice on booking for the summer, would love to go to france wit the dog but the prices seem very prohibitive, around 1200 euro from cork to roscoff for the end of july, i only have two weeks off so it will be a short visit, the price seems ott to me, or is that normal.
    be grateful for any info:D rozi

• Advertisement
Advertisement