Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom designed jewellery

Options
  • 27-02-2010 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone here can help me with this! My mam has an important birthday coming up later this year, and I want to get her a personalised present that will mean something. I'm hoping to get some jewellery made for her. I have some designs in mind. What I'm looking for is possibly a bracelet with symbols engraved on it. I would design the symbols myself, I just need to find a good jeweller who could create the piece? I'm in Dublin, and if anyone has come across a good jeweller who creates bespoke pieces based on a customer's design I'd love some suggestions. Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stoneswithstyle

Our contemporary and fashion jewellery collection includes necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and kids jewellery. Our contemporary and fashion jewellery pieces are all hand-crafted by our experienced designers with the result being gorgeous, contemporary, yet lasting fashion jewellery.Each item is individually handcrafted and delivered to your home.

Fashion Jewellery

Advertisement