Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 tonights schedule

Options
  • 26-02-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is this a pathetic lineup for a Friday night on TV3:

Emmerdale
    Coronation Street
    Deal or no Deal
    Coronation Street
    Deal or no Deal
    American Idol
    Play TV
    Film: Anaconda The hunt for the blood orchid

It kind of makes me fear for the human race.

davej

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Cheap television makes TV3 all the more happy. Most channels are poor for a Friday night imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

TV3 are a disgrace. All the writing and acting talent in this country and what do they show?

Crap soaps from England. Crap reality shows from england. Crap "documentaries" from USA about 11 year old Beauty pageant contestants.

Play tv...Liverpool in the Europa cup...should I go on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

TV3=ITV=crap

Liverpool in the Europa cup...should I go on?

3e show Liverpool in the Europa Cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AEG

Some might label the shows as "crap" but most of them do quite well in the ratings e.g. Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Deal or No Deal.

And TV3 have made major strides in recent years with shows such as the Apprentice and Midweek demonstrating how Collette Fitzpatrick could easily replace Miriam O'Callghan on Prime Time if a vacancy arose. The channel does get unfairly slated by certain people. It has 200 staff and does quite well out of those 200, considering its miniscule budget. RTE has closer to 2000 and produces pap like the All Ireland Talent Show.

• Advertisement

AEG wrote: »
    Some might label the shows as "crap" but most of them do quite well in the ratings e.g. Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Deal or No Deal.

RTE has closer to 2000 and produces pap like the All Ireland Talent Show.

If good ratings justifies the crap TV3 show then why do they not justify the All ireland Talent Show?

Advertisement