Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn is soo wet!

Options
  • 26-02-2010 8:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

:rolleyes: man up already!...the girls have him running around like a headless chicken, not ony that but the guy has to think of running over a dog not to....you know?, spurt fourth :P

It's pathetic!...no wonder Quinn went for Puck, as for Rachel...she's thrown enough hints at him now, i bet if she ripped off all her clothes he'd think she was too warm and get her a fan :rolleyes:

Grow a pair!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AEG

LOL!! Kind of do agree with you though. I'm actually not a big fan of the character at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Another agreement.... I find him completely dull.... and last nights episode made me cringe in relation to Finn. He is not even that good looking for everyone in the programme to be crazy about him.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I find him kind of gormless in an endearing way. He always looks a little stunned or something, especially during the numbers.

Advertisement