Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gleeks - Girl to guy ratio?

Options
  • 26-02-2010 8:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

As a matter of interest, how many of you are (insert poll options):

Girl or Guy? 59 votes

Girl
    0% 0 votes
    Guy
    57% 34 votes
    Oh god...i'm not sure!
    42% 25 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Why??? :p Girl though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm a guy and I love glee I'm straight ut I'll shout it from the rooftops: I LOVE GLEE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

ya have to love glee and yes i'm a guy

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'm a girl, I love Glee! I also know loads of guys who were made watch it by their other halfs and are now totally hooked on it!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

*checks*

I'm a guy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'm a guy, last time I checked anyway. It was me that got MY other half into it :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

More ladies than fellas at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Well I'm a girl but my boyfriend, his male housemate and two of my best male friends love it too. It seems to be pretty popular with both sexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

My husband loves it too - he's suffering withdrawal - we've finally caught up with TV3 and he wasn't able to watch it this week - I can't even mention it until Sunday! He has both cds in his car and has been trying to predict episode plots by song choices!

Advertisement