Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Spoiler Possibly]Hints at 'Lost' death"

Options
  • 26-02-2010 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Not that it really means much when it comes to lost as we've seen people being killed in season 1 and still in the show 4 season later.

**Text here just so it won't appear in the preview of the thread**

Michael Emerson has hinted that his character Benjamin Linus may be killed off in an upcoming episode.Speaking to E! Online, the 55-year-old actor teased that the Ben-centric episode may be one of his last.

"You'll see the biggest Ben episode ever in the next two weeks," he said. "It's a big one, and it may be the last one of the Ben episodes... It's worth watching."

Emerson also revealed that fans will be seeing a lot more of the flash-sideways version of Ben, who was recently revealed as a school teacher at an institution Locke started working at.

"There's more of that to come. That's Ben's flash-sideways, and I can't tell you if that's realer than the island existence that we already know of. I haven't gotten it figured out yet."

I'm speculating that Ben will take Charlie s place from season 1. Even though Ben is one of my favourite character in the show I just can seem to see how a flash sideways will do him justice unless of couse it's just a filler again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

I think your mis-reading that.
    He says it'll be the last of Ben's episodes. As in Ben 'centric' as in focused on him. I would assume he'll still be in most other episodes but not as the main story focus of them particular episodes.

Also as for next death.. Im gonna guess Sayid will actually die? I hope so. Ive never liked his story particularly. Just thought of him as muscle and a gun.

Advertisement