Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Courteeners - Falcon

Options
  • 26-02-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't find a thread on here about it so new thread it is. What do people think of the second album? I loved the 1st album (along with the two times I seen them live playing it), half way through listening to the second album atm, very laid back album and a much slower pace than St.Jude. Will report back once I've finished listening (50 mins).:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Good album, not as good as St.Jude though.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

"you own a tank top..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Love it. The slow songs are fantastic, much better than their first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Disagree, its a good album alright but not a patch on St Jude. Must admit I got bored a few times listening to it, and this was only on the 2nd or 3rd day.. whereas with St Jude it was play that track again, then another, then back to that one again, then another one.. etc.

Sycophant's a classic, but would it have stood out as much on St Jude? Dunno.. I suppose they had to progress but I definitely prefer the kick-you-in-the-bollocks gusto of the likes WTYSL, Cavorting and the like.. something Falcon is severely lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

nm wrote: »
    I suppose they had to progress but I definitely prefer the kick-you-in-the-bollocks gusto of the likes WTYSL, Cavorting and the like.. something Falcon is severely lacking.

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement