Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about online sign on bonuses

Options
  • 26-02-2010 2:36pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, just a quick question from a relative noob here, so please be patient..

With the sign on bonuses that most online pokersites have, they say in the T&C's that they will release a certain amount of each sign on bonus when you rack up a certain amount of points..

Now can anyone tell me what the average number of points is with each hand played in a relatively low end table? Say 10c/20c??

I've seen sites offer 200% and 300% sign on fees, yet only release $5 per 300 points, if you max out their limits initial lodgement limit, say $500 I figure you would have to be playing day and night to get that full amount back off them.. Or is that the plan??? :p

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

The more you play, the quicker the bonus is released in general. The higher stakes you play the more you rake (capped at a certain level) hence the quicker release of the bonus.

Most $500 - $600 dollar bonuses are fairly easy to achieve with 1k hands day.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Rush poker playing 10/25c is the fastest way of getting it all :)

Me and me brother made the full bonus in one day multi-tabling 4 tables in happy hour`s on Full Tilt.

Advertisement