Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car registration check website?

Options
  • 26-02-2010 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I remember visiting a website before where you entered a car reg. no. and it gave you back make, model, no. of previous owners plus it's EU safety rating for free.
    Any of the websites I'm currently finding only give make and model.
    Does anyone know of the website in question or another website that tells you the no. of previous owners for free?
    I thik it contained "wheels" in the domain name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

www.mywheels.ie but its no longer free
    Cartell does something similar but it doesn't give as much info as the (free) mywheels used to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

it was www.mywheels.ie

they dont give those details anymore though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

mywheels.ie

motorcheck.ie is more reliable tho.....tested both with my own car....;)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I remember visiting a website before where you entered a car reg. no. and it gave you back make, model, no. of previous owners plus it's EU safety rating for free.
    Any of the websites I'm currently finding only give make and model.
    Does anyone know of the website in question or another website that tells you the no. of previous owners for free?
    I thik it contained "wheels" in the domain name.

www.mywheels.ie did give that information for free, but it's charging for more then just the basic details.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

Ok thanks. Would you recomment a full check even when buying off a dealer with a 12 month warranty (04 Corolla)?
    Likewise for the 101-point inspection for €199?

• Advertisement
Advertisement