Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower - hot water coming & going?

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this - wondering if it's a big problem or something I could sort out myself.

My Shower was working fine until about a week ago or so, the hot water now come's & go's... one minute it's fine, then the water pressure drops a bit & it go's stone cold. A minute or so later it comes back... it'll go again though a few mins later - and come back again.

It's a power shower with a pump in the hotpress, not sure if the pump is broken & causing this or if it's an something simpler, It's almost like an airlock that keeps re-occuring?

Should I just call a plumber?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 zedman

Hi, Sounds like the filters on the pump might need cleaning! Probably best to get a plumber in if you dont feel comfortable doing it yourself..

Advertisement