Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice on Southside Wheel Balancing (done properly)

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Can anyone recommend a somewhere Southside Dublin ( preferably > exit 13 on M50) that can do proper wheel balancing.

Lots of the places don't seem great at this and nothing more annoying that return trips for what should seem a simple job. For the past few years I used the chaps at The Wash in Murphystown Road and they did a great job, but they seem to be gone when I passed yesterday. Wheels are a little bigger than standard (19" x 255/ 50) and I think this might cause some problems?

Any advice appreciated.

Advertisement