Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Swiss Army Knife for present?

Options
  • 25-02-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but I'm new to this so please take pity on me! I'm hoping to get a good quality Swiss Army Knife for my boyfriend for his 21st and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Dublin that I can get one? My budget is about €70 so I'm not going OTT I just don't know where to start looking......

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

There's a shop on Nassau street, close to Lush, that sells cigars and as far as I remember it also sells swiss army knives. It's been a while since I've looked at it, so not sure if they still sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 calleddm

Yeh I saw that one online all right but from what I can see, it's quite expensive. Must keep looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Doop

any of the camping shops are your best bet, eg great outdoors off grafton st, but they all do them..

Advertisement