Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Not so new wheels

Options
  • 25-02-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

So my car is going in for scrappage tomorrow and want to keep my expensive alloys and get 4 wheels to get me to the garage..

Anyone know anywhere I can pick up even 4 spare wheels?
    Ive been up on the long mile road all day going to every garage trying to get my hands on crappy wheels with no joy

Its for a BMW 316..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Scrapyard in Kilcock may be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Kinsella's across from the Redcow, they have a fairly big stock of
    wheels, should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Would you not just tell the garage that you're taking your wheels off when you collect the new car. Let them deal with it. They'll curse you but so what. Are they going to let a deal go because a customer wants to take the wheels off a car that MUST be scrapped anyway.

Advertisement