Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle.net and supscription

Options
  • 25-02-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Trying to pay for a subscription for my account but every time i try and go near the subscription page, or look at passed payemnts ect. it gives me a 404 error.

Any idea on how I can pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,001 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Did you try clearing your cache or running a different browser or PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I know it sounds simple, but try restarting your comp. I had a similiar problem and restarted comp, and it worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I am also getting this 404 error. It's a bit ghey.

So its possible their billing server is temporarily down as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Blizzard are relocating their website servers, so there will be problems until it's finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Got it there around a our ago. ah Wow how i missed you

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    Blizzard are relocating their website servers, so there will be problems until it's finished.
    Its always weird thinking of servers as physical objects. "Yeah, we're just hauling the website in this minivan over to our new offices on the other side of town..."

Which is even weirder when you can figure: Boards.ie actually gets Dusty...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I emailed Blizz and they gave me a free day because of the problem. How nice of 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Notorious wrote: »
    I emailed Blizz and they gave me a free day because of the problem. How nice of 'em.

Back in the begining, they used to issue out weeks of free play time because of the amount of bugs and downtime. Now they rarely give anything away free, because they have their market share. A GM tried telling me I never recieved free time because of their problems. Morons...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

having loads of trouble at the moment. After paying for my account everything was grand, until today were i found that my account is back frozen(i paid for 3 months) wen trying to see whats wrong the website came up saying my account is under investigation.

yargh, and inly need to talk to 2 more elders to get achivement, hope it dosent last ages to get account back.

• Advertisement

What happened to me the other week was i was at work i logged into my battle.net and discovered my account was suspended :confused: obviously confused cos it worked the night before, it turns out it was just the billing day. The payment was marked as pending in my bank account. all i had to do was scootch the payments from my debit onto my credit and it was back up sharply though: dont have to wait for the payments to clear anymore.

Advertisement