Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario Land

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How cool is that?
    Now, please, more videogames and gangsta please!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That rocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

I love it!

It goes to show some people have loads of time on their hands!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

That was beautiful! I had forgotten how cool that game was. How can I play it again?
    Although, you couldn't save could you? So you'd have to get really good and keep replaying and replaying until you mastered it. I don't know if I have the time anymore.
    Way to hit me with a wave of nostalgia!

Master of the Universe

z_topaz wrote: »
    game was. How can I play it again?

Gameboy & game & batteries! Go for it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Great video:D
    z_topaz wrote: »
    Although, you couldn't save could you? So you'd have to get really good and keep replaying and replaying until you mastered it.
    Nah,no need to save.Super Mario Land is one of the easiest Mario games ever.You'll easily build up a load of lives and beat the game in about 30-40 minutes.

Master of the Universe

It really is piss easy alright.

Why oh why is the fireball so odd in it though? Could never figure that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Now that was bitchin :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

o1s1n wrote: »
    It really is piss easy alright.

Why oh why is the fireball so odd in it though? Could never figure that out.

They weren't fireballs were they? Remember them being called something like 'super balls' :p

guess that's why they bounced weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

I counter your Mario with a little Megaman & friends kinda :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is it possible to buy gameboys these days? that brought back so many memories

Master of the Universe

I have a spare one if you'd be interested? It's in good nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Just got myself a game boy with this and tetris off ebay, can't wait for it to arrive now so I can wear a ridiculously oversized american football jersey and a bandana and rap while I play it.

Word.

Advertisement