Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen in rehab...does anybody care?

Options
  • 25-02-2010 6:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Thing is right, the guy is a dufus...even from his very early days on Ferris Bueller i knew he was a plonker, but in regards 2.5 Men..........

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/24/charlie-sheens-in-rehab-what-does-it-mean-for-cbs-and-two-and-a-half-men/42905

This is a perfect oppertunity for Chuck Lorre to try something different!....with six eps. to film why can't they just film without him?

It would be GREAT to see Alan without Charlie, use the other actors more....hell you could have fun with it!

Surely it would be easy to find some (stupid) reason why Charlie is gone, know what?....in the last broacast ep. he broke up with his finance, so why not just write in Charlie went on a bender and is in rehab?

It's 100% in line with the character, ergo life initates art :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Enough to create threads it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

i like 2.5 men. so what if charlie is in rehabe, no one is perfect.i know of people who are in the same, life is not easey to deal with sometimes,so the nearest thing they go for is drugs and booze to numb the problem. .charlie is an addict along with millions more like him. its sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Who are his relations again? You've got Martin Sheen and there are some other "famous" relatives too, aren't there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Thing is right, the guy is a dufus...even from his very early days on Ferris Bueller i knew he was a plonker

Yeah, like you could tell from a 5 minute Cameo of a CHARACTER he played. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Two and a Half Men is a terrible series. It's not really funny and Charlie's character is very annoying and his "antics" get boring after a few episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

omahaid wrote: »
    Who are his relations again? You've got Martin Sheen and there are some other "famous" relatives too, aren't there?

Emilio Estevez is his brother...

And to answer your question Richard, I care... I like Charlie Sheen, and I don't even like seeing people I don't like going through a tough time... I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he gets his life back on track...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

u do

its a perfect show for him , it was created around him,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ my thread more more aimed at the SHOW than him personally...i i did take a few potshots at the wifebeater.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Derryleigh

Eh, no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

^ my thread more more aimed at the SHOW than him personally...i i did take a few potshots at the wifebeater.

That's why the thread started with this line
    Thing is right, the guy is a dufus...even from his very early days on Ferris Bueller i knew he was a plonker, but in regards 2.5 Men..........

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

^ yeah!.....so?, industry types and online gossip note the guy in real life is a total *ss!
    I'm just restating what i've read + belive....and you don't have to meet someone to know their a jerk, like me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well thats disappointing. I thought there was a new fly on the wall documentary following Charlie's time in Rehab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

I'm just restating what i've read + belive....and you don't have to meet someone to know their a jerk, like me.

Indeed you are.

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    Indeed you are.

And proud of it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The show is so unrealistic - are we really supposed to believe that that ugly fcuker gets all those hot women?

I wouldn't say he's ugly....but fame and $$$$ go along way, i say...bring back Candy!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

phasers wrote: »
    The show is so unrealistic - are we really supposed to believe that that ugly fcuker gets all those hot women?
    did he not marry denise richards?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ziedth. wrote: »
    did he not marry denise richards?
    Yeah but she's pretty messed up...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enough.

Charlie - If you google yourself and you're reading this from Rehab, best wishes from everyone here at Boards. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement