Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 7 (64-bit) Media Center IR receiver

Options
  • 25-02-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for a bit of advice, I've just installed windows 7 ultimate and while configuring media center I'm getting "IR Hardware Not Detected" (after seeing a small preview window thats working)

I've looked around the net and there is a driver work-around but not for 64-bit, so I'm wondering is this the right thing to buy ? http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=218643 to sort this out, it says it has the USB IR receiver but i just want to make sure.

God, its annoying that you have to go and buy some kit to make somthing work that is already working! (yes, i know that it makes other options available, but it would be nice to have the option of not needing it)

Thanks in advance for any reply:)

Comments

Advertisement