Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Website!

Options
  • 25-02-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi i have a gaming website www.BloodnHonour.com !
    I found a free template and went from there but i'd like a change to be honest!!
    Anyone like to help me design a new site??
    Don't have money to pay you just looking for someone to help out if they like doing it!!

Thanks, Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you are looking for someone to create a site for you, please read and post in the sticky at the head of the forum. If you are looking for a critique of this site (which might give you some idea of what people would want to see changed), I am happy to leave this open for that.

I would say to expect to have to pay something if you are looking for a redesign however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭CFlower

Cozey91 wrote: »
    Hi i have a gaming website www.BloodnHonour.com !
    I found a free template and went from there but i'd like a change to be honest!!
    Anyone like to help me design a new site??
    Don't have money to pay you just looking for someone to help out if they like doing it!!

Thanks, Daniel

I've just looked at your site and I can't think why you'd want to change it. But then I don't know anything about gaming and have no interest in it.

Your site looked well organised, attractive, and inviting.

Imo, concentrate on content and looking after your members. The interweb is full of beautiful, dead, sites. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cozey91

If you are looking for someone to create a site for you, please read and post in the sticky at the head of the forum. If you are looking for a critique of this site (which might give you some idea of what people would want to see changed), I am happy to leave this open for that.

I would say to expect to have to pay something if you are looking for a redesign however.

No i'm really just looking for some advice aidan, i don't think anyone will do it for free myself anyway lol
    CFlower wrote: »
    I've just looked at your site and I can't think why you'd want to change it. But then I don't know anything about gaming and have no interest in it.

Your site looked well organised, attractive, and inviting.

Imo, concentrate on content and looking after your members. The interweb is full of beautiful, dead, sites. :D

Thanks for the advice mate!! I do like it but i'd like but i just think myself i need to improve it!!

Also anyone who has a playstation 3 don't be afraid to sign up to our forums and join our community!! :D

Advertisement