Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 8, Hour 9 [12 a.m. - 1 a.m.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 25-02-2010 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

Wow can't believe there isn't a thread yet.

Anyway thought the episode was pretty average.

And i wasn't particularly happy about all the different types of bad guys either...

at least the whole dana secret crap is over..

What did you think? 13 votes

Excellent
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    15% 2 votes
    Average
    38% 5 votes
    Poor
    38% 5 votes
    Terrible
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Farhad always seemed a bit weak so to see his men overrule him was no big surprise. Nor was it any surprise to see Jack come back into play to save Renee. At least the Dana storyline seems to have come to a head. Though I think there'll still be trouble for Dana & Cole with all the evidence they leave behind at the murder scene.

7/10
    J-blk wrote: »
    Well, David Anders has to be a true baddie :). Hopefully he doesn't get shot in the first five minutes by Hassan next week...
    Spot on from last weeks thread.

*sigh*

What a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sherifu wrote: »

*sigh*

What a waste.

No body found though...;)
    *Wishes*

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

I'm sure the new in charge terrorist is working for someone else too....

Jeez Jacks pep talk to Henderson... "I sat in that chair....."

another nuclear bomb threat to US... like day 2, day 4, day 6, , today.... next one is due day 10. getting boring...

very average

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Yeah, not great but there were still some things to like.*

An unarmed Jack using the "Jedi stare" to get the security guard to lower his gun or else he'll "get hurt". :D
    That was a little spoiled by Jack getting tasered immediately afterwards though. :(

Also Jack switching the strap of the "satchel of death" to the "on" position getting ready for action. :D

I don't know what the story is with Owen but if I was Hastings I'd have more faith in sending out Jedward to take out the bad guys.

*I guess I'm easily pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Sherifu wrote: »

*sigh*

What a waste.

Dammit! What a waste indeed, I was hoping they'd use him a bit more as the main baddie for awhile but that's the end of the line for him...
    DeepBlue wrote: »
    I don't know what the story is with Owen but if I was Hastings I'd have more faith in sending out Jedward to take out the bad guys.

Yep, Owen is like what? 12? As soon as I saw him I was wondering what the hell Hastings is on to think he could send him out as the lead field agent...

Still a snoozefest of an episode though, nothing at all really happened. The nuclear rods seem to be turning into a pass the parcel game at this stage, given how many baddies have had them now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Excellent from me as it looks like it is the end of that terrible Jenny story. Also the 2 annoying scumbags are dead. Win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Also Jack switching the strap of the "satchel of death" to the "on" position getting ready for action.

Hah so true. For everyone else its a manbag, for Jack the satchel of death. What the hell has he got in that bag anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Beanstalk wrote: »
    Hah so true. For everyone else its a manbag, for Jack the satchel of death. What the hell has he got in that bag anyway?

Brown leather Jackets and sneakers.

Not a bad episode, it all feels 'done before' alright though.

You almost cringe when Hastings begs Jack back for the whole OP - so predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

"You better put that down, son. Or else you're going to get hurt"

Gotta be the highlight for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

So David Anders is dead, as is possible the best actor apart from dennis hopper to appear in 24-Callum Keith Rennie!

This seasons been boo. Hope Rennie has another breakdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,226 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So Rene 'has Jack'? Dead inside 16hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Says in the Wikipedia episode revew Jack's "romantic chemistry with Renee has finally come to fruition". Now I do zone out of episodes but I don't recall that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Jigga wrote: »
    Says in the Wikipedia episode revew Jack's "romantic chemistry with Renee has finally come to fruition". Now I do zone out of episodes but I don't recall that?

No when they were on the phone that time! Jack said she had him and she asked if it meant what she thought it meant and he said it did. Renee is heading to LA with Jack, but CTU might be returning with them because Hastings wants Jack fully in not in and out when ever he fells like it.

Excellent from me as it looks like it is the end of that terrible Jenny story. Also the 2 annoying scumbags are dead. Win win.

I thought that storyline was just getting good, the ending was pretty **** that the 2 characters died. Cole should have died.

Advertisement