Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Studio 17...35/37/45/47?? wtf?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I bought a Dell Studio "17" for all i know during the summer last year. My charger has broken and I have spent ages browsing the web for a charger thats not too expensive. Im looking at a website Laptop-Power UK and can find a charger... but... they have listings of the Dell Studio range from 1735/1737/1745/1747. I have no idea what my laptop is exactly because all i know it its "17".
    Can anyone tell me how to tell please, i tried dell website and coudlt find anything, googled it and **** all came up. Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

There's several places on the Dell website where you can put your service tag in, to get drivers, or warranty info etc.
    For example: Support > Drivers & Downloads

If you don't know your service tag, you can run a Dell app to find it (Internet Explorer only).

Alternatively, im sure it says the model number in all the emails, invoices, box labels, etc you've got from them. Probably even on the underside of the laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cfitz94

ye, thanks. just thought to check the manual that came with it, lol :P
    and it says in the instructions "This section provides information about setting up your Studio 1737 laptop..."
    thanks for the help too

Advertisement