Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I do a Telephone Cable longer

Options
  • 24-02-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

Hi all,

How can I do a Telephone Cable longer - the cable runs from the box in my Mam's bedroom through a hole in the wall into the Box room where the Broadband modem is but we are moving the room around the telephone is very short and need a way to make it bigger without getting a new cable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

Hi all,

How can I do a Telephone Cable longer - the cable runs from the box in my Mam's bedroom through a hole in the wall into the Box room where the Broadband modem is but we are moving the room around the telephone is very short and need a way to make it bigger without getting a new cable?

Come on you can't be serious, how do you make a short cable longer without buying a new cable????

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭dublinbusdude

I remember seeing a adapter which one telephone cable goes into a box and other one from the other side out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I remember seeing a adapter which one telephone cable goes into a box and other one from the other side out
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?moduleno=24628

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭dublinbusdude

Does Woodies or B&Q do that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Does Woodies or B&Q do that :)

I don't mean to sound rude but it's quite easy to find the Woodies or B&Q site with Google. You could do a search of those yourself.

There's a Maplins in town near the Jervis Street centre, and it also appears that B&Q do couplers too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement