Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

One Very Unsatisfied Customer

Options
  • 24-02-2010 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

<snip>

Complaints department is open between the hours of 2 to 4 AM and you must be over 75 years of age and accompanied by both your parents :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Can't see that staying there very long so I copied the text for our readers!;<snip> is his name, he sells cars in <snip>, sold me an engine that wasn what he said it was and told me to f$%k off when i wanted my money back!! ripped off!! here are some of the cars the has for sale!! dont waste your money, you have been warned! his number is <snip>!

NOTE: The above pic and text are copied from an ad on www.donedeal.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Good for him, I would do the same if some dealer or whoever he was told me to F OFF..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    sold me an engine that wasn what he said it was
    I wonder what this bit really is about? Not working? Something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

your man isnt a dealer, i dont think. Buyer beware when you buy something as is. Tough titty for the fella. He should of having the thing checked out before he bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Sorry lads, libel and all that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement