Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Broken glass on brake-light

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all,

recently managed to reverse into a window-sill and break the red glass on the brake-light of my car... :o

Am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a breaker's yard around Galway city/county where I might pick up the glass for the brake light for an old ('98) Avensis?

All help greatly appreciated - thanks in advance...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ring Headford Road breakers (091)751148 or just drive out and walk around and take a look. I saw one or two Avensis I think when I was there last.

GC->Motors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

You would probably get that spurious in a factors cheaper than in any scrap yard.

Advertisement