Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help - best hotel deals Dublin?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I posted previously about finding self catering accommodation for two people requiring separate rooms (one double, one single) in Dublin for a duration of five days from the 3-8 of March. I'm not having much luck. Consequently I'm thinking hotels and as time's against me (I'm on me lunch break) I'm enlisting the help of all you boardsies.
    Total budget of E600 and need to be close to city centre or reliable public transport and fairly decent. Brekkie would be nice too. What do you think peeps? Is it doable?
    CB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

coolbeans wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I posted previously about finding self catering accommodation for two people requiring separate rooms (one double, one single) in Dublin for a duration of five days from the 3-8 of March. I'm not having much luck. Consequently I'm thinking hotels and as time's against me (I'm on me lunch break) I'm enlisting the help of all you boardsies.
    Total budget of E600 and need to be close to city centre or reliable public transport and fairly decent. Brekkie would be nice too. What do you think peeps? Is it doable?
    CB.

Hi coolbeans.
    There is a place I always pass at Christchurch where they offer 2 bedroom apartments for €89 per night.
    Don't know the name of the place but someone else might...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Zamboni wrote: »
    Hi coolbeans.
    There is a place I always pass at Christchurch where they offer 2 bedroom apartments for €89 per night.
    Don't know the name of the place but someone else might...

Ooohhh!!!! sounds promising. I'd be eternally grateful if someone knew who to contact on this. I'm heading to Cork right now so am in no position to call over to Christchurch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Here you go....€481.50 for the week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lauradublin

coolbeans wrote: »
    Ooohhh!!!! sounds promising. I'd be eternally grateful if someone knew who to contact on this. I'm heading to Cork right now so am in no position to call over to Christchurch.
    hey guys.. think this is the place you were looking for.. its run by a company called staycity group. its self-catering accomodation so you get your own living area, kitchen etc.. they seem to have some great offers on the site and its right in the city centre! good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Look at the below link, E150 per week for hotel in Dunlaoire. They say minimum 4 weeks, but Id give them a quick ring! hotels say they are on their knees, call their bluff! You could maybe agree a sligtly higher rate for the week, but i think its worth a shot!

http://www.daft.ie/searchshortterm.daft?id=8798&search=1

• Advertisement
Advertisement