Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about DT540 - MA in Creative Digital Media

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, I'm nearly finished my BA degree and I'm looking at this course for September. I'm just wondering if anyone here is currently undertaking or has completed this programme?

I'm coming into it from DT559 (BA in Photography) though I do have experience with web design, basic programming and some Flash. Handily enough, one of the tutors in the MA, Tony Murray, is a lecture on my BA course and has said that there's no reason I'd be disqualified from entering by my current skills set.

My questions basically focus on the day-to-day of the course. How many hours per week is it? What kind of classes do you do, what applications are used? What kind of projects/assignments do you get? Answers to any of the above would be great, I'm planning on applying and it would be a bit nasty to pay all that cash and be unpleasantly surprised...

Advertisement