Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Easier than the UK

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Found out theres a place up the road from me at Eindhoven Airport :)

http://www.targetweb.nl/shop/group.asp?group=605&skip=25

Could be handy for anyone looking for something special, plus its in the Airport so you could nip forward and back a few times with Ryanair to check it out !

Driving back your options are either the Eurostar, (2 and 1/2hrs away), Hoek van Holland to Harwich, or Cherbourg -> Rosslare.

Anyways just thought it would interest some, saw it when searching Autotrader for me own car.

Cars purchased from here are BPM(VRT Free) and can be purchased that way as long as they leave the Netherlands within 30 days.

Then its a normal reg procedure with VRT when you get back to ireland :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Strange .. I wonder where they're getting those RHD cars from? Target have been there at Welschap for a while if I recall, but I'd always thought they were just an importer, primarily of computer gear. Second hand cars seems an unusual market for them to get into, esp. RHD ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

the prices are all too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Alun wrote: »
    Strange .. I wonder where they're getting those RHD cars from?

Most of them have GB plates on them. Maybe it's cheaper to run a place like that in the Netherlands? Still seems odd. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

look at the prices of the m3's though, they are for buttons!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I would have thought Hook of Holland to Hull >M62 > Holyhead would be faster to Dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement