Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calvin Klein Trunks - Pack of Three - £16.49 Zavvi(eBay daily deals)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

just bought them, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

great value , thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Dang... very good price... but sizes only go up to Large

• Registered Users Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Dang... very good price... but sizes only go up to Large
    Sorry.. I bought all they'd left in large as I need to stitch them together... it's the only way they'll fit! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Won't let me buy a pair :(
    You are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days.

I bought 2 of the Le Coq Sportif hoodies on the 20th. Four days later and I can't purchase a third item? That doesn't seem right to me; 3 low-margin purchases would be 'taking advantage'. Really? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,061 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Its a good price for CK but Am I only the only one who doesnt see the appeal of designer jocks?

You'd buy 12 pairs in penneys for this price

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Its a good price for CK but Am I only the only one who doesnt see the appeal of designer jocks?

True, but.... when you bend over, it looks so much better that CK is displayed rather than Primark!!
    Though as they are white, you wouldn't want to be displaying too much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

"Its a good price for CK but Am I only the only one who doesnt see the appeal of designer jocks?"

The ladies like a bit of class when you're getting the kit off... :D

Btw: These (as posted by manu2009 6 for £14.99) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310179682181&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT are fakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Linky no worky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Bought these earlier, was just coming on to post the thread

jpb1974 wrote: »
    "Its a good price for CK but Am I only the only one who doesnt see the appeal of designer jocks?"

The ladies like a bit of class when you're getting the kit off... :D

Btw: These (as posted by manu2009 6 for £14.99) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310179682181&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT are fakes.

They are just like the Hike socks me mother used to buy me as a teenager or the Klein boxers!

Aye... or the brand with the 4 stripes from Dunnes... :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Yes you would and they last all of about 2 months.

Yes you would and they last all of about 2 months.

The expensive ones help in the bedroom dept too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just to mention, the black ones are also available from Zavvi's ebay store. Same price, 3 pairs for £14.99 - only 'small' sizes left though seemingly.

Linky: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Calvin-Klein-Black-Three-Pack-Cotton-Stretch-Trunk_W0QQitemZ300400499704QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?var=&hash=item8bb2d95d69

• Registered Users Posts: 7,061 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I think if your getting to the stage where shes seeing your jocks I think you can pretty sure your jocks arent going to help in how you have to impress her from there :pac:

Im sure the CK ones last longer, but 4x as long? Im not so sure...

I think if your getting to the stage where shes seeing your jocks I think you can pretty sure your jocks arent going to help in how you have to impress her from there :pac:

Im sure the CK ones last longer, but 4x as long? Im not so sure...

it's not the first time - it's getting her back into bed another time! Think of the long term options dude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

jameshayes wrote: »
    it's not the first time - it's getting her back into bed another time! Think of the long term options dude ;)

Not a good sign if your relying on the CK's to get her back into bed !! :D

• Advertisement

Arrived today, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hbxutd

Mine too, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭karlyk1

Agreed, good price but what's the point? However, I think Penneys' jocks are terrible for eh... 'not sitting right'.:mad: The bottom of the heap, if you'll excuse the pun.

The ran a deal 2 weeks ago... £12.95 for 2 pairs of black Armani boxers... so I ordered 2 lots (4 pairs).

Arrived today... 4 pairs... 2 white... 2 black... of 'Boxfresh' boxers... which sell at £9.95 for 2 pairs on their website.

So... shafted... I sent them a message through eBay... God only knows if/when they'll responsd. I went to the Zavvi website and when you press on the Contact Centre link you're returned to the Home Page...

Not impressed to say the least.

Advertisement