Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any good bands left in trinity??????

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The Giraffes/Jules King will be gone soon, I was never really sure about Killer Chloe, The only Trinity member of Cloud Castle Lake dropped out because he never learned Russian, How Will They Cope just broke up, I was never a fan of The (j)Octane Theory but they just broke up as well, wtf! Does anyone know any good ones still firmly in the place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've no idea what you're talking about. Never heard of any of those bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

Trinity is not a hippy hangout for band practice, it's a university (and a long established, prestigious one at that). Take your drivel elsewhere, Croonaroon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Attention Bébé.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Attention Bébé.

Isn't that the name of your band :rolleyes:?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Isn't that the name of your band :rolleyes:?

Yes. I'm 95% taking the piss :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Fo Real wrote: »
    Trinity is not a hippy hangout for band practice, it's a university (and a long established, prestigious one at that). Take your drivel elsewhere, Croonaroon.

I actually laughed out at that one.
    There was a pretty cool band playing during freshers week, didnt quite catch their name.
    I'd love to start up a band myself in college but it seems to be jazz musicians only.
    I want some RAWK!!!!
    Well more Pixies/Radiohead/Pearl Jam than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Heathers are in Trinity I think. Or at least one of them is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Karlusss wrote: »
    Heathers are in Trinity I think. Or at least one of them is.

One's in Ancient History, other's in Maynooth afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Fad wrote: »
    One's in Ancient History, other's in Maynooth afaik.
    Ahh same thing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Filthy geeks are pretty good. Have seen their stickers around the place...

I assume this thread was started because of the battle of the bands thing going on. Here's my submission if anyone cares (just finished recording it tonight);

Technically I'm not even a band so..........:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

croonaroon wrote: »
    The Giraffes/Jules King will be gone soon, I was never really sure about Killer Chloe, The only Trinity member of Cloud Castle Lake dropped out because he never learned Russian, How Will They Cope just broke up, I was never a fan of The (j)Octane Theory but they just broke up as well, wtf! Does anyone know any good ones still firmly in the place?

You waited since last May to post that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cunningtino

There's an interesting band coming out of Duams at the moment, I've heard them at their open mic nights.... not sure what they're called though, but they're gonna be one to watch I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Gypsies on the autobahn, well at least the guitarist is in trinity :P.
    They won the maynooth battle of the bands and so are playing in the gathering this wednesday

&

Advertisement