Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up for Playstation Network

Options
  • 24-02-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

When signing up for playstation network, is there any reason to use your correct house address / name? For example, is this automatically used as the name/address for any credit-card purchases, or can that info be entered separately?

The terms&conditions say the information must be correct, but in general I'd prefer to give out as litttle factual information as possible, unless it was useful.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

billing info would be as they say 'a different animal' altogether. so i *think* it don't matter for anything.. but for store region

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Nope it doesn't have to be true. My US account has an address for a Wal-Mart in Iowa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

And i live in the waldorf astoria in new york, good room service.
    Also the holiday inn in Tokyo. Not as nice as the Waldorf but you have to skimp after the flights to japan ;)

Advertisement