Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinn/Finn/Baby - hmmm! *Major Spoilers Within - Don't read if not yet at Episode 10*

Options
  • 23-02-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Ok so, there was something that really bothered me in the Quinn/Finn/Puck baby-drama.

In Episode 10 - Ballad, Puck tells Mercedes the truth about him fathering the baby. Quick as a flash she tells him that "Quinn chose Finn" and basically tells him to keep his mouth shut.

This really didn't sit right with me. I mean Quinn and Mercedes certainly aren't close and surely if she likes Finn she wouldn't want him saddled with a kid that isn't his and a liar of a girlfriend.

What do you think? Did this strike you as odd or was it just me?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I dunno, have only seen the bit on the commercial, but maybe all will become clear in the coming episodes?? I thought it was strange though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ok so, there was something that really bothered me in the Quinn/Finn/Puck baby-drama.

In Episode 10 - Ballad, Puck tells Mercedes the truth about him fathering the baby. Quick as a flash she tells him that "Quinn chose Finn" and basically tells him to keep his mouth shut.

This really didn't sit right with me. I mean Quinn and Mercedes certainly aren't close and surely if she likes Finn she wouldn't want him saddled with a kid that isn't his and a liar of a girlfriend.

What do you think? Did this strike you as odd or was it just me?

Could be that, or that out of quinn, puck and finn she likes puck the least and is just trying to put him in his box. Or, she's trying to stop the club from falling apart. Have you seen episode 13 yet?
    the aftermath of Finn finding out is revealed, and some of what Mercedes has done makes sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Could be that, or that out of quinn, puck and finn she likes puck the least and is just trying to put him in his box. Or, she's trying to stop the club from falling apart. Have you seen episode 13 yet?
    the aftermath of Finn finding out is revealed, and some of what Mercedes has done makes sense

Yeah I did see that, when they were all trying to keep Rachel from finding out because they knew she'd tell Finn. I don't know though, I still don't think wanting to keep the club together is reason enough to pretend someone is the father of a kid. It just didn't sit right when it was Ms. Bust-the-windows-out-ya-car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

true,but of all of them she likes finn/quinn the most I'd say and with her response being so quick I'd say it was more personal reaction than premeditated,I dout there was as much thought put into as the whole "politics" of her response as you'd think

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Actually my main dislike about 'Ballad' was that Sue didn't make an appearance!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement