Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Labels and CD copying

Options
  • 23-02-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi

Does any1 know where in Co Kildare can i get my own CD copied (like 1000 or so copied) and Labelled with my photo and names.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

dont know of anywhere in Kildare, but in Park West in Dublin (just off the Naas Rd after the Red Cow), there is a place that does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭robertbarry

If you want to go for CD duplication I would recommend http://www.mediashack.co.uk in Belfast. Very reasonable prices. They are about the most competitive in Ireland or the uk. Others are trend in Dublin but they are bit pricey. Monorial studios do them as well or www.maybankstudios.co.uk do a great job as well, they are based in Scotland, glasgow i think. But the best type of CD to go for is glass mastered CD replication as this is the same quality as you would buy in Easons or tesco. EMS Audio are worth trying to.

Advertisement