Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new sinn fein office

Options
  • 23-02-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

the new sinn fein office in mary street has being partially funded indirectly by by dandruff willie, according to cllr m. quinlivan, in a report on independant.ie, which i got on a link on another site, cllr quinlivan said that he gave a portion of his settlement from the dandruff one to the setting up of the office, can anyone verify if this is truth or lies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,955 ✭✭✭✭phog

Does it matter, it was his money to do with as he pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

flutered wrote: »
    the new sinn fein office in mary street has being partially funded indirectly by by dandruff willie, according to cllr m. quinlivan, in a report on independant.ie, which i got on a link on another site, cllr quinlivan said that he gave a portion of his settlement from the dandruff one to the setting up of the office, can anyone verify if this is truth or lies.

Also reported in Sunday Times story by Justine McCarthy and Sarah McInerney

"...The €100,000 settlement equals the severance payment O’Dea will now get for his five years’ service as a minister. The Fianna Fail TD paid the money on December 22, the day after his apology to Quinlivan was read into the court record.

Tomorrow, Quinlivan will open Sinn Fein’s first office in Limerick city at The Tholsel, a rented building in Mary Street. “I’d like to thank the former minister for that,” the councillor said yesterday. “He’s funded it.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/ireland/article7035100.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Damn,I was hoping this thread was giving directions to the new brothel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I heard that Sinn Feins new Palace has a Koi Pond, Bowling Lawn and two Presidential Suites.

Can anyone absolutely confirm or deny the possibility of Taxpayers money being used to pay damages in this case?

- Or indeed the Matt Larkin case from a few years previously where a Limerick Security Guard got his prison sentence quashed on appeal once he showed the courts that Willie O'Dea had indeed starred in another media recording - this time on CCTV?

I'd hate to be a Security Guard looking for work with that hanging over my head.

Or a Limerick Leader Journalist repeatedly accused of fabricating stories and thus rendered unemployable.

Or a Garda named by The States Minister for Justice as being inclined to blab details in the most unprofessional manner possible.

- In fact I'd hate to be anybody within sight of the Horrible, useless, little sort-you-out-for-your-disability-claim Airbag when he's determined to save his small-time, weasel-faced, little Bollocks skin.......

I'm delighted that his last normal statement to the People as an elected representative was that Private Companies were going to be encouraged to pay for Limericks Regeneration Project!!!!

What an utterly nonsensical, useless, non-productive, dishonest, weak and pathetic notion - a fitting epitaph...... Assuming of course that this isn't the beginning of his rebirth - Jim McDaid style.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭flutered

hi raiser maybe john o donaghoue style, seen as he is back on a few commitees, namely the nama one, its like giving the occupents of bruee house the keys to the middleton distellery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spume

Surprise surprise. Sh**ty Féin and Fianna Foul in bed together. Kissing eachother.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Murderers and robbers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭flutered

who ff

Advertisement