Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Possibility of licence?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey Guys,

I'm just trying to find out if its possible for my partner to get a licence, the problem is he's nearly completely blind in one eye. I cant seem to find information anywhere on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 marley007

Ah cheers, thats great. Should work out fine so! Thanks a million!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lotusflower

yup my aunt is blind in one eye and has a full licence no bother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

i wear glasses all the time coz I have a severe stigmatism in my left eye. It might aswell be blind.

Its 10quid in my local opticians for the eye test. Its not like the test you get for glasses its very basic.

.... and apparently I doint need glasses to drive! Amazing..!! so dont worry.
    Oooo and I got my lerners permit in the door yesterday!

Advertisement