Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A talk organised by FilmSoc

Options
  • 23-02-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've been organising a talk from a script writer, a director and a sfx/editor to speak about making a zombie film. I sent out an email yesterday, so check your hotmail a/c. The talk will be next tuesday 2nd March in the LINC Centre (B block) at 11am till 3pm.

It will be full of brilliant advice for amateur film makers, admission is free, there will also be the showing of a film which hasn't been decided yet. So if you can't make it along at 11, sure drop in when you're free. I'm taking these guys out of the busy schedule to do this talk, so it would be polite if we gave them a large crowd to talk to.

Everyone is welcome, students, lecturers, alumni and non-students (not sure on the procedure, but i'm sure it'll be fine if non-students let reception know they're on campus)

Hope to see you all there.

Advertisement