Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Drink in O'Reillys Tara Street station?

Options
  • 23-02-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Is it still cheap drink in here? Whats the damage on guinness and beers?

Anymore places with cheap drinks around the city on the Friday or Saturdays?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

As far as i know it's 3.80 for all pints and 5 quid for all cocktails.
    the Harbourmaster used to do 3 quid for any drinks on a thursday and friday night which was pretty damn good.
    the Vaults is 2 for 1 on Fridays and the Longstone does pitchers of beer all the time from 9 quid (Murrays Homebrew) to 12 quid (lager, stout, cider). They also do staropreman for 10 quid a pitcher and it's 3.5 pints per pitcher.
    They're just the places i been recently but there are loads of other places that i can't think of doing promo's....
    Have a good one
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭manbat

Cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Was in O'Reilly's the other night, 3.60 all pints and €5 for all cocktails- including freshly made mojitos. Seriously, I will never pay over the odds for drink again...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know if O'Reilly's have TV's that show the Premiership? Trying to organise a night out and we're thinking about going here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paddyronan

was there at weekend still cheap and good atmosphere too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Huggy Bare

Ste05 wrote: »
    Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know if O'Reilly's have TV's that show the Premiership? Trying to organise a night out and we're thinking about going here.

Was checking through this forum to see if anyone knew of cheap pints & footie on the telly during the week - not having much joy tbh.

Just to clear up your question Ste - I rang O'Reilly's & yer man said they're still selling pints at €3.60 but they dont have tv's for the footie. F u c k that anyway!

Atleast they still sell beers at a good price tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

I sat drinking a pint and watching the news there the other day....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Think it's 3.50€ all pints in MacTurkle's on Tara St.

And they generally do show sports on tv.

Advertisement